We provide clients with the highly specialized legal advice they need for their day-to-day business in a wide variety of situations. Our common goal is to provide sustained support for companies and groups, owners, board members and founders alike in conducting their business with legal certainty, adjusting to changing market conditions, and harnessing opportunities for growth.
We are trusted advisors to domestic and international groups, listed and midsized companies, family-owned companies, startups, banks, insurance companies and public organizations. We also advise private clients, foundations, associations and public-law entities on all matters relating to corporate and commercial law.
Thanks to our long-standing experience with our clients’ challenges and opportunities, we can offer solutions that are field-tested and made to measure. Our interdisciplinary advisory approach enables us to work closely with our experts from tax law, auditing and business valuation.
Our expertise at a glance
- Stock-corporation and group law; SE and GmbH law
- Law of partnerships and advice for family-owned businesses
- Foundation Law and Association Law
- Support with capital measures, share repurchases and squeeze-outs
- Assistance with annual general meetings and shareholders’ meetings
- Implementation and reorganization of group structures
- Supervisory-board, advisory-board, and other corporate-governance and compliance structures
- Corporate reorganizations under the German Reorganization Act: mergers, divisions and changes of legal form
- Cross-border restructuring and relocation of registered seats, SE formation and cross-border changes of legal form
- Structuring corporate co-determination
- Advising executive boards, managing directors and supervisory boards on due diligence and liability avoidance
- Opinions and assertion/defense of D&O liability claims
- Opinions and assertion/defense of recourse claims against D&O insurers
- Advice on the legal structure of remuneration for executive board members, managing directors and supervisory board members
- Shareholder disputes
- Disputes under stock corporation law, in particular actions for annulment and other actions against flawed resolutions, approval procedures and share valuation procedures
- Post-M&A disputes
- Directors’ and officers’ liability litigation
- Other disputes and arbitration procedures under corporate law
- Insolvency disputes