Ongoing development: Grow with us
We want to enable you to continue developing and advancing your potential. That’s why we offer clear career paths and in-depth professional development, including:
- On-the-job training during client projects and regular performance appraisals
- Interdisciplinary teamwork with extensive knowledge sharing
- Flexible career paths paths in tax and legal advisory, auditing, business valuation, and tax compliance
- Excellent opportunities to progress up to the level of partner
- FGS Young Professionals Academy: A structured program of presentations on legal and tax topics from a variety of viewpoints. You’ll also gain practical insights into working with clients and managing engagements.
- FGS Academy presentations for advisors in all fields
- Qualifications: If you’re working towards professional exams in tax, accounting, auditing, international tax law or other legal specialisms, we’ll support you by offering paid study leave and contributing to the course and examination fees.
- English tuition
- Third-party training events
- International secondments of three to six months at one of our partner firms or at a company abroad, for professionals with at least three years of experience
- The frauen@fgs (“Women@FGS”) initiative is a forum for professional dialogue and networking that supports career building.