“Germany’s best lawyers 2020” rates 40 Flick Gocke Schaumburg lawyers in nine practice areas
This year’s “Germany’s best lawyers” ranking, published exclusively in cooperation with business newspaper Handelsblatt, ranks 40 lawyers from Flick Gocke Schaumburg among the best in their profession in nine practice areas. Christian von Oertzen was named “Lawyer of the Year 2020” in the Succession Planning and Foundations category.
Listed from Flick Gocke Schaumburg in the following categories are:
- Labor and Employment Law: Tobias Nießen
- Energy Law: Thilo Richter, Christoph Sieberg
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Ingo Fuchs, Finn Lubberich, Lennart Schramm, Fred Wendt
- Corporate Law: Michael Erkens, Dieter Leuering, Martin Oltmanns, Fred Wendt
- Competition/Antitrust Law: Florian C. Haus, Fabian Schmidt
- Succession Planning and Foundations: Jan Bron, Manfred Reich, Christian von Oertzen
- Private Equity: Martin Brockhausen, Martin Oltmanns, Christian Schatz
- Tax Law: Nadia Caroline Altenburg, Jochen Bahns, Johannes Baßler, Xaver Ditz, Torsten Engers, Barbara Fleckenstein-Weiland, Jörg Frick, Corina Hackbarth, Jens Hageböke, Michael Hendricks, Florian Kutt, Jörg Lüttge, Marcus Oliver Mick, Michael Puls, Karsten Randt, Thomas Rödder, Matthias Rogall, Christian Schatz, Jörg Schauf, Stephan Schauhoff, Carsten Schlotter, Jens Schönfeld, Andreas Schumacher, Andreas Söffing, Christian von Oertzen
- Criminal Defense: Karsten Randt, Jörg Schauf
The “Germany’s best lawyers” ranking is based on an online survey by the US industry publisher Best Lawyers, in which business lawyers and other practitioners are asked which lawyers they particularly recommend for certain areas of law. The “Lawyer of the Year” award goes to a lawyer with a particularly large number of recommendations.