The purchase and sale, and the ongoing administration of a property raise many legal and tax questions. Real estate teams of experienced Flick Gocke Schaumburg lawyers and tax advisors address and resolve these issues.
Our real estate sector experts assist their clients in conducting due diligences, drafting and negotiating purchase agreements, and establishing the right acquisition structure for them. After the acquisition of real estate, we support our clients in all matters surrounding the conclusion, extension and termination of rental agreements, and in other legal questions of ongoing administration and income protection.
We advise real estate sellers on preparing their sales documentation and finding the right sales model for them (share deal or asset deal), drafting the steps of the sales procedure, and drafting and negotiating with the various parties all the agreements to be concluded in the sale of a property.
Our Services at a Glance:
- Advice on the purchase and sale of individual properties and portfolios
- Sale and leaseback transactions, property-development agreements, rental agreements and other real estate contracts
- Structuring of domestic and cross-border funds; real estate investment trusts
- Real estate financing, refinancing, and securities
- Ongoing consulting throughout the term of portfolio maintenance (for example, rental and lease agreements; property, asset and facility management contracts)
- Issues of land law and the law of real estate agents
- Representation in disputes involving real estate law