Even when the utmost care is taken, conflicts and the resulting legal disputes cannot always be avoided in business life. Our litigation specialists represent companies, entrepreneurs and individuals in asserting and averting claims.
The Flick Gocke Schaumburg litigators have many years’ experience of representing clients in corporate-law disputes before the public courts and in arbitration, and in M&A-related litigation including out-of-court settlements. Our advice covers the whole litigation process – from pre-court outcome assessment, to the safeguarding of claims, internal inquiries, collection of claims and enforcement.
One particular strength of our team lies in the management of conflicts with an accounting, tax or valuation background. We also represent our clients in complex business litigation that has to be analyzed and investigated extensively. We often advise family-owned businesses in ‘smoldering’ conflicts; here we strive to keep the dispute as objective as possible and, drawing on our long-standing experience, assist the parties to the dispute by our resolute, yet sensitive approach aimed at achieving solutions.
Our Expertise in Corporate Litigation and Arbitration includes:
- Disputes over flawed resolutions, approval procedures and share-valuation procedures
- Other shareholder disputes
- M&A-related litigation
- Arbitration and mediation
- Assertion of claims for damages and other contractual claims
- Actions for annulment under insolvency law and consolidation of insolvency estates
- Litigation in matters of professional liability law