Originally focusing on employment law aspects of corporate reorganizations and M&A transactions, our team now covers the full spectrum of employment and social security law. We act mainly on behalf of employers and executives, for example, by drafting management/service agreements.
Our experts give their clients planning and strategic employment law advice, for example in plant closures or compliance investigations. They provide assistance on all legal questions of operational business in ongoing engagements and represent them in disputes before labor courts and before arbitration tribunals.
We offer the following Services:
- Reorganizations and M&A transactions
- Collective-bargaining law and works-constitution law, especially advice for companies in negotiations with trade unions/works councils
- Corporate co-determination and employee involvement procedures in SE formations
- Matters relating to boards of management and company directors; advice for company executives
- Structuring of compensation schemes, management/employee buy-outs and buy-ins
- Compliance relating to employment law
- Pension schemes
- Social security law
- Employee privacy
- Insolvency employment law