Flick Gocke Schaumburg works in all areas of corporate law. We offer companies comprehensive restructuring advice on mergers, divisions and contributions of company shares, and on the establishment and reorganization of corporate groups. Over many years, we have gained experience of contributions in cash and in kind, and of putting corporate-governance and compliance structures into practice.
We have, for many years, taken the overall lead in legal projects, clarifying – and providing opinions on – stock-corporation and corporate-group law issues. Our established consulting fields include annual general meetings and shareholders’ meetings, and advising board members and executives on all topics of D&O liability.
We also assist family-owned businesses and represent them in corporate-law disputes before the courts. We never lose sight of the overall interests of the company and the entrepreneurs.
Finally, we take care of our clients’ corporate housekeeping in many areas. These include administrating corporate-law and contract-law matters, reviewing and drafting contractual agreements required for daily business, and post-closing.
Our Expertise in Corporate and Group Law includes:
- Stock-corporation and group law, including SE and GmbH law
- Conversions, mergers, divisions and changes of legal form
- Domestic and cross-border corporate reorganizations
- Establishment and reorganization of group structures
- Capital measures and squeeze-outs
- Preparation and assistance with annual general meetings and shareholders’ meetings
- Advice for board members and on D&O liability
- Advice on, and introduction of, supervisory-board, advisory-board, and other corporate-governance and compliance structures
- Law of partnerships and advice for family-owned businesses
- Annulment claims, share valuation procedures, and other corporate-law litigation and arbitration